1. From the Home screen press Menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Security Options.
4. Select General Settings.
5. Press Menu.
6. Select Wipe Handheld.
7. To delete all third-party applications from your device, select the Include third-party applications check box.
8. Select Continue.
9. Type blackberry.
1) Go under the Setup sub-menu.
2) Scroll to Reset All.
1) Turn the phone off.
2) Hold start call and end call keys and (short) press power on.
3) Release start call & end call keys.
4) Follow on-screen instructions.
HTC Touch Pro2
1) Go to your Phone Settings under Settings & Tools.
2) Go to Security.
3) Enter your lock code (usually the last 4 digit of your cell phone number) and Option 3 which is reset default and confirm.
LG env Touch
Hold down every button (except the d-pad) and turn on the system. This should revert to factory settings but will still keep any data such as pictures, sound files, etc.
1) Type *#7370# in the phone.
2) It will prompt you to restore the phone to factory settings, hit Yes.
3) Key in the default code 12345.
4) Your phone will restart and its settings have been resetted.
1) Switch off the phone (either removing the battery or shutting down by holding the “end call” button for few seconds
2) While being switched off, hold the “home” (house) and “back” (the arrow in the lower right corner)
3) Hit briefly the “end call” button” while still holding the “home” and “back” buttons.
4) Release the “home” and “back” button, a white screen containing technical information should appear, with a red message asking for hitting the “menu” button.
5) Hit the “menu button”, the Hero will now boot with factory settings.
1) Insert the stylus in the reset hole and remove it.
2) Then immediately press and hold the Green and Red phone button until you see the Reset screen.
3) Press the Green phone button to format.
The only way to reset the Nintendo DS Lite is to remove it’s battery. To do this you have to get a screwdriver and open up the battery cover in the back. Then take out the battery for 10 seconds and put it back in. Turn it back on and it should be restored.
1) Turn on your PSP and scroll to your “Settings”
2) Go down to “System Settings”
3) Select “Restore Default Settings” and “Yes”
4) The process will begin automatically.